I switch off when he starts talking about cars . 他一谈起汽车我就厌烦。
Please switch off the lights when you leave . 出门时请随手关灯。
The electromagnetic interaction cannot be switched off . 电磁相互作用不能撤掉。
Then the talk switched off to caves and swimming . 接着谈话转到洞穴和游泳方面去了。
He switched off the lamp and gave himself up completely to despair . 他拧灭了灯,完全陷入了绝望。
The decaying voltages can be measured for a time after the current is switched off . 在电流断开后的一段时间里,可以测量到逐渐下降的电压。
He also smiled frequently, though at times switching off the smile with a trace of nervousness . 他也常常露出笑容,只是那笑容有时由于略感拘谨,而很快消失。
He switched off the light, called for the first slide, and talked for three quarters of an hour in stygian tenebrosity . 他关掉电灯,叫人放第一张幻灯片,然后在冥府般的黑暗中讲了四十五分钟的话。
We switched off the motor and started to drift ( along ) 我们关闭发动机开始滑行
Derek , i wish you ' d keep that radio switch off 德里克,我希望你把收音机关了。